Thursday, November 1, 2007

Hmmm what else to write?

After constantly posting several blogs a month I start to think, "what else can I write about that interests both my audience and I?" Well I am stumped people! I mean yeah I can think of silly things to write but then that would not go with my whole them of "The Interests of a Young Woman." My goal is to seek for information about the outside world and to not write just about what goes on in my daily day-to-day routine. Because that would just bore me! Just kidding folks but anyway this is going to be a short one because I don't know what to write and if I did I would of course provide you with much more information than this. But do not fear I will be back with more interesting news and the latest gossip to last you with a year of conversational topics for you and your friends to enjoy!

No comments: