Monday, October 1, 2007

Another Brittany Dilemma?

I use to be a huge fan of Miss Brittany Spears until she put her career and her life on the line. Soon, it was not only her life in danger but her ex-husbands, Kevin Federline, and her two sons. For about four years there has been public attention towards Brittany Spears and I am getting the feeling she likes it! Well I hope she is proud of herself now because she just might be losing custody of her 2 year-old and 1 year-old son to her ex-husband, Federline. Federline would not be my first pick of a husband and if she was thinking clearly back then I doubt it would be her either. Well, a superior court judge of California practically "gave up" on Miss Brittany Spears because of her accessive drinking and driving incidents along with overdoses of drug abuse. Clearly, this is not good parenting and Brittany Spears has screwed up her life. However, I would like to know how she is still recording songs, selling number albums yet losing her children?

No comments: